In the line-following competition, the robots are tasked with completing the track marked with a black line on the field as quickly as possible. There are obstacles on the track.
- There is a maximum of 5 members per team;
- The aim of the competition is to complete the track as quickly as possible;
- The line width is 15 mm.
- The maximum robot size is 30 x 30 x 30 cm and the maximum weight is 3kg.
- The track includes bends, 90° corners, intersections, line breaks, swings, hills, line extensions or constrictions, and track junctions;
- Robots must be able to drive autonomously.
- No entery fee