The sumo robot’s task is to get your opponent out of the ring, following all the rules of courtesy and competition. The challenge is open to all, regardless of technical level and age.
- There can be a maximum of 3 competitors per team;
- The robot must fit within the dimensions of 20×20 cm and can weigh up to 3 kg;
- The robot may increase its dimensions after the start, but must remain in one piece;
- The robot must wait 5 seconds after pressing the start button before it can start moving;
- The competition field is 154 cm in diameter and black in colour. The edge of the field within 5 cm is white.
- The robot must run autonomously. Remote control or any other form of control of the robot is prohibited.