The LEGO sumo robot’s mission is to take your opponent out of the ring, following all the rules of politeness and competition. The challenge is open to all, regardless of technical level and age.
- There can be a maximum of 3 competitors per team;
- The robot must fit within the dimensions of 15×15 cm and weigh no more than 1 kilogram;
- The robot can increase its dimensions after the start, but must remain in one piece;
- The robot must wait 5 seconds after pressing the start button before it can start moving;
- The competition field is 77 cm in diameter and black in colour. The edge of the field is 2,5 cm white.
- The robot must drive autonomously. Remote control or any other form of control of the robot is prohibited.
- Until 1st of September the registration fee is 25€ + VAT per team.
- From 1st of September to 7th of November the registration fee is 50€ + VAT per team.