The aim of the competition is to emulate the exhilarating nature of rallycross. Up to five robots are allowed on the track at a time, competing against each other in speed and skill.
- The robot must be autonomous;
- The aim of the race is to complete as many laps as possible in the correct direction. Each lap in the right direction scores 1 point and each lap in the wrong direction scores -1 point;
- The maximum dimensions of the robot are 15x20cm. The maximum weight of the robot is 1kg;
- The competition will be held in two age categories. In the first category, competitors born before 2004 will compete, and in the second, age groups born in 2004 or later;
- The width of the track varies between 100 and 120 cm;
- The course has a number of obstacles, such as hills, holes, loose material, obstructing walls or poles and uneven surfaces.