The aim of the competition is to emulate the exhilarating nature of rallycross. Up to five robots are allowed on the track at a time, competing against each other in speed and skill.
- The robot must be autonomous;
- The aim of the race is to complete as many laps as possible in the correct direction. Each lap in the right direction scores 1 point and each lap in the wrong direction scores -1 point;
- The maximum dimensions of the robot are 15x20cm. The maximum weight of the robot is 1kg;
- The competition will be held in two age categories. In the first category, competitors born before 2004 will compete, and in the second, age groups born in 2004 or later;
- The width of the track varies between 100 and 120 cm;
- The course has a number of obstacles, such as hills, holes, loose material, obstructing walls or poles and uneven surfaces.
We will be checking visitors’ infection safety. Be prepared to show proof of being fully vaccinated, a negative test result, or recovery from COVID.
- Until 17th of October the registration fee is 50€ + vat per team.
- From 18th of October to 24th of October the registration fee is 100€ + VAT per team.