The task of the mini sumo robot is to get your opponent out of the ring, following all the rules of politeness and competition. The challenge is open to all, regardless of technical level and age.
- There can be a maximum of 3 competitors per team;
- The robot must fit within the dimensions of 10×10 cm and weigh a maximum of 0.5 kg;
- The robot may increase its dimensions after the start, but must remain in one piece;
- The robot must wait 5 seconds after pressing the start button before it can start moving;
- The competition field is 77 cm in diameter and black in colour. The edge of the field 2.5 cm is white.
- The robot must drive autonomously. Remote control or any other form of control of the robot is prohibited.
We will be checking visitors’ infection safety. Be prepared to show proof of being fully vaccinated, a negative test result, or recovery from COVID.
- Until 17th of October the registration fee is 50€ + vat per team.
- From 18th of October to 24th of October the registration fee is 100€ + VAT per team.