In the line-following competition, the robots are tasked with completing the track marked with a black line on the field as quickly as possible. Two robots compete against each other on parallel mirrored tracks. The robots must be made of LEGOs.
- There can be a maximum of 5 competitors per team;
- The robot must fit within the dimensions of 25x25x25 cm and weigh up to 1 kilogram;
- The body of the robot must be able to block the light beam of the timing system at a height of 3 cm;
- The line on the field is 20 mm wide.
We will be checking visitors’ infection safety. Be prepared to show proof of being fully vaccinated, a negative test result, or recovery from COVID.
- Until 17th of October the registration fee is 50€ + vat per team.
- From 18th of October to 24th of October the registration fee is 100€ + VAT per team.